Everyone wants clearer, fresher, younger looking skin. Well it can be achieved without spending a lot of money! What you must do is persevere and follow the steps below and your skin will begin to look fresher and clearer. Here's how;
1. Cleansing is your first priority! You must cleanse your face morning and night with a cleanser that not only rids the skin of dirt and grime but could also have some exfolating ingredients in it as well which will help prep your skin for additional ingredients.
2. After cleansing the skin pat dry and use a toner over the face to cool and help close the pores while they are clean. Let the toner dry on your face.
3. When the toner has dried apply a moisturizer over the entire face and neck. Look for a moisturizer that is right for your particular skin type. Also look for ingredients that are effective at giving your face a boost in moisturization to help avoid dryness or dehydrated skin.
4. Getting the right amount of restful sleep your body needs nightly will reflect in the state of your skin. Seven hours is generally adequate. Not enough sleep over a period of time will result in problems that are hard to cure such as loose skin under the eyes and dark circles.
5. The food you eat is of the utmost importance for healthy, clear skin! Make sure you are getting a good amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and limit your red meat intake to three or four times a week. Foods that are easily digested will help your system keep your skin nourished and promote fresh, new cell growth. Drink lots and lots of water too!
6. Cleanse the skin on your body and face with a weekly scrub. When using a body scrub start at your feet and work towards the heart, this helps eliminate toxins. Use a very gentle facial scrub on your face and neck as these areas can be easily damaged.
7. Apply a Rejuvenating face mask if you have excess oils! This mask is perfect for those people with open pores, pimples and acne. Leave on for twenty minutes to work its way into the skin and then rinse off and apply a light moisturizer. Try this weekly, after a face scrub.
8. Get out into the fresh air and take a walk, swim in the sea, ride a bike and have fun! The exercise will boost your system and your skin will love it.
9. If available try and include a dietary supplement into your skin care regimen. For instance cultures that eat a lot of fish have clearer skin as the fish oil helps eliminate toxins from the body.
These nine easy tips will help you get that clear skin you so desperately want, remember to make the lifestyle changes you need to and enjoy the benefits that will come with it! A fresher, clearer more youthful looking complexion.